Provide Project Engineering support for Bonga Main Produced Water Upgrade project. Directly responsible and accountable for all work allocated to him/her including management of cost, schedule, quality, HSE performance, commercial contracts,
fabrication, construction, installation, commissioning, start-up, and operability for asset engineering works.
- Delivery of Project engineering Discipline Deliverables (e.g. Project Execution Plan, Basis for Design, Contract strategy, project organization, management framework and procedures, QA/QC and HSE plans, Logistics plans etc) for the project.
- Assist in development and provide Project Engineering support for work packages
- Manage allocated BM PW Upgrade project schedule.
- Provide Project Engineering support during Fabrication, Installation and all Project-related activities to ensure smooth execution and delivery.
-Managing multiple interfaces (i.e Bonga FPSO/DWP Engineering/Contractors/vendors/etc) work scope.
- Provide Project engineering support for a diverse, multi-discipline and experienced team of technical staff in the execution of BM PW Upgrade work packages.
- Collaborate with Project Leaders, Engineering Managers/Discipline Heads within DWP-Lagos to identify/exploit synergies for improved and cost effective project delivery.
- Delivering on promises (e.g. HSSE targets, specification, designs, hardware, project cost, schedule, and quality targets during design, construction, installation, and start-up)
-Responding to significant schedule, cost & quality pressures in project delivery and SNEPCO business.
- Understanding, properly reflecting and implementing NCD requirements in deliverables as required.
- Managing the substantial project uncertainties introduced by SIMOPS constraints in brown & green field development to deliver maximum overall project value in a deepwater environment.
- Managing multiple challenging interfaces (i.e. Bonga FPSO/DWP Engineering/Contractors/vendors/etc)
QUALIFICATIONS / YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
The applicant should have a BSc and preferably an MSc in Engineering and at least 10 years of experience working in the area of offshore oil & gas development including 7 years of FPSO-related engineering experience. Should be either registered with NSE and COREN or willing to register within a minimal time frame from employment.
Strong combination of leadership skills, project delivery skills, experience of building and operating diverse relationships and understanding the commercial and business objectives and environment. Proven track record of having successfully delivered, or have been a key contributor to the delivery of several small/medium /large challenging projects including at least one medium/large deepwater subsea project. Strong HSE commitment and demonstrated HSE leadership skills.
Good skill and experience of Project Management techniques, tools and practices. Solid background in all aspects of EP project execution including design, procurement, fabrication, installation, commissioning, and start-up knowledge of Shell's opportunity Realization Process. Top Quartile Project Delivery & Project management tools.
Awareness of key customer and stakeholder needs and business drivers, including economic, political, environmental, and social issues. Ability to deal with substantial uncertainty and multiple, often conflicting, goals and priorities. Provides clear and
decisive leadership in an environment of many competing priorities and diverse activities and issues. High personal energy level and a proven track record in achieving stretched personal and business goals. Proven team building and people management skills. An excellent team player. Ability to work and manage in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.